- This bundle includes all five of my preterite and imperfect 48-card sets at a savings of 20%! That's 240 cards total! These sets are ready to print, cut, and use. These task card sets each have 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the preterite tense, the imperfect$22.50$18.00Save $4.50
- This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses MEGA bundle includes 28 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. if you bought them individually! That's five 48-card task card sets, four sets of 50 digital task cards (Boom Cards), one set of conversation cards, two super fun$89.00$71.25Save $17.75
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 84 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find 18 task card sets, 19 digital task card sets (Boom Cards), 4 conversation card sets, 14 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games, 15 Cucharas (Spoons) games, 7 Pesca (Go Fish) games, 4 ea$308.50$231.50Save $77.00
- If you are looking for one bundle that will give you hundreds and hundreds of hours worth of engagement and fun with your Spanish classes, this Spanish task card bundle is exactly what you need! It includes 41 of my 48-card sets at a savings of 25%! That's over 1,900 task cards total! These sets are$184.50$138.25Save $46.25
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving 30% on 187 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you will find 42 task card sets, 47 digi$575.00$491.50Save $83.50
This free resource is a sample of 12 task cards similar to those included in my 48 Imperfect Task Cards set (think different verbs than those in big set so can be used in addition to it), as well as all my other task card sets. These task cards are a great way to get your students interacting with the imperfect tense. They will receive a mini review as they move from writing out all the endings to filling in the blanks of sentences, answering true or false questions about when and why the imperfect tense is used, and writing complete sentences from prompts given. Freebie comes with 12 task cards, student response sheet, and answer key! I have also included links to blog posts with 12 different ways you can use task cards in class! The full resource includes 48 different task cards, a response sheet, and an answer key.
This set is included in my discounted Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which includes ALL of my task card sets at a savings of 25%, plus you get all my future sets FOR FREE once you own the bundle. Click HERE to see it!
Imperfect tense task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND why the imperfect is used with that past tense example (weather, telling time, two actions occurring simultaneously, etc.).
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 12 ideas and instructions are included!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Save 20% when you buy the imperfect tense bundle of all 11 activities!
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to, and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your tasks cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a life saver. Thanks!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my freebie!
La Profe Plotts