This product is a simple read it, build it, type it sight word interactive Google Slides™ activity for with disabilities or students in kindergarten or first grade. It’s great for at home, online or remote learning on computers or tablets. It can also be used in the classroom on whiteboards!
· 28 page interactive Google Slide™ document. Includes 26 sight words. Students will read the sight word, built it with letter pieces and then type the sight word.
· A simple “set up” guide for teachers
· You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
· You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides™
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
· After downloading, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
· When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag letter pieces and type.
· This purchase is for personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom.
· You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
· You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
· Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
· Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
· Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.