Interactive Winter Holiday Bulletin Board/Door Decoration
Do you want your students to learn to give during the winter holiday season? If so, this interactive bulletin board idea is for you.
The Giving Tree Intention:
The purpose of this product is to have an interactive holiday bulletin board or door decoration for your classroom where students initial or place a sticker after performing one of the acts of giving.
- Print the following 14 pages in color.Each page contains two giving bulbs.
- If possible, have your students help you cut out the bulbs themselves to help save time.
- You will also want to create a large holiday tree for this as well. To do this, simply take a large sheet of green bulletin board paper, draw an outline of a tree to fit your board or door, and carefully cut out.
- Attach your tree to your bulletin board or door.
- Then tape each of the 28 bulbs randomly on your tree.
- If you wish, you can also have your students create some additional ornaments but this is optional.
- You may also want to create a title for your bulletin board/door (The Giving Tree or Our Giving Tree).
- Discuss with your students the idea and importance of giving back to others during the holiday season.
- Share with your students that they will be asked to either write their initials or place a round sticker (not included) on the bulbs after they perform an act of giving written on the bulb.
- It may be important to encourage each student to have at least one initial/sticker on the interactive bulletin board- but that is up to you.
Visit Our Wise Guys Store
Visit Our Blog For Great Classroom Ideas and Resources!