FREE SAMPLE LESSON
Intro to the United States
Regions, Landmarks & Patriotic Songs
From – Traveling Through the United States
a one-year study of all 50 states
This week covers Capitals, Regions, Biomes, State Quarters, Patriotic Songs and Landmarks. Activities include games, map making, research, coin sorting and collecting, copy work, and a Minecraft build or an art project.
* Throughout this series, your child will learn about each state.
* Your child will learn through digital media as well as books.
* They will have chances to conduct research using the internet alongside their texts.
* They will demonstrate their knowledge in multiple ways: artwork, writing, and digital media.
* They will have fun learning about foods from each area as well as poetry set in each state.
* There are three different levels of copy work.
* They will walk away with a binder full of resources on each of the 50 states and a digital media project of their choice.
My Curriculum is Eclectic, Secular and Technology Infused...Enjoy!