A free ready-made checklist to build character and nurture classroom community. This kindness challenge will have students engaged for hours or days and is perfect for participating in Random Acts of Kindness Day, Pay It Forward Day or World Kindness Day in February, April and November.
Students complete three or more acts of kindness from four categories (school, home, community, with an adult).
Printer-friendly colour and black outlines for students to colour.
If you'd prefer to create a custom checklist or would like students to create their own using Google Slides, please click HERE to see our full resource.
This checklist is in US Letter format but is also available in A4.
There is also an adult version so teachers and parents can participate to model kindness with children.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- 2 printer-friendly color checklist options
- 2 black outline checklist options to print on colored paper or for students to color in
- Kindness book suggestions
Click HERE for an A4 format of the checklists.
There is also a FREE adult version of our checklist so teachers and parents can participate to model kindness with children.
- Editable Kindness Checklist - Google Slides
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.