This FREE digital jigsaw puzzle is a sample of our popular kindness puzzles. A great online learning experience for Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Day this fun, interactive activity has 24-pieces for preschool students.
Using Google Slides, this online game has all the cognitive and developmental benefits as its traditional counterpart with a modern twist. Students develop a growth mindset and nurture positive character traits with this kindness activity. The inspirational quote drives home a positive message that encourages kindness and friendship.
The slide has a designated workspace with pieces around the outside that students can easily move in place. Whether using a keyboard and mouse or touchscreen, kids are developing fine motor skills and improving their ability to concentrate to complete a task.
No more incomplete puzzles! If students accidentally delete a piece, they can simply download another copy of the jigsaw.
It's easy and efficient to save a copy of the file to your own Google Drive and assign the link to students via Google Classroom, email, or another online learning platform.
Click here to follow my store and find out when I post new resources and freebies.
- 1 x 24-piece jigsaw puzzle
- 1 x Google Slides file
- Movable digital puzzle pieces in Google Slides
- Information about kindness and the benefits of jigsaw puzzles
If you would like other jigsaw puzzles with 20, 35, or 64 pieces, CLICK HERE.
Jigsaw puzzles may be seen as a filler activity but there are in fact many impressive reasons why they should be used in the classroom regularly. Benefits include:
- exercises the left and right sides of the brain simultaneously
- improves short-term memory
- promotes visual-spatial reasoning
- improves concentration
- enhances problem solving skills and perseverance
- a meditative activity that relieves stress
- reduces the chance of developing memory loss and dementia
- increases self-esteem as children feel a sense of achievement
Digital puzzles are becoming more popular as students need to extend their learning to home. Some of the great reasons to go digital include:
- can be used in more places
- not as much space is needed to play or store
- less mess and clean up time
- can be assigned as a fun homework assignment
- enhances computer skills
- multiple students can simultaneously use the same puzzle
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Empathy Unit - Worksheets, Posters and Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.