FREE Kindergarten Phonological Awareness Game and Interventions
Are you looking for games and interventions to practice phonological awareness? Let's Play is a fun way to practice these skills in a game-based format during whole-class time, morning meetings, reading groups, or one-on-one intervention time either through distance learning or in-person teaching.
✽ I SPY - Phonological Awareness (rhyming, oral blending of compound words, syllables, phonemes, beginning, medial, and ending sounds).
And There's More!
✓ Detailed directions for the game
✓ Options to differentiate
✓ Direction card
You May Also Be Interested In:
• 70% OFF Final Price- Math and Literacy Boom Cards for the YEAR - GROWING BUNDLE
*March Let's Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
• CVC Sentences Boom Cards BUNDLE | Digital Task Cards | Distance Learning
• CVC Words Phonics Boom Cards BUNDLE | Digital Task Cards | Distance Learning
• Consonant and Vowel Sounds Picture Sorts MEGA BUNDLE | Phonemic Awareness
• Draw and Write BUNDLE | Finish the Picture Writing Pages | Distance Learning
• Theme Days BUNDLE | Math, Literacy & STEM Activities & Room Transformations
• Alphabet Letter and Number Writing Practice Pages BUNDLE | Distance Learning
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. Be sure to for updates, new resources, and freebies!
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
⭐️ Click to subscribe to our email list for even more ideas, resources, teaching tips, and FREEBIES!
⭐️ Click to check out our blog
⭐️ Click to join our kindergarten Facebook group- Celebrating Kindergarten!