FREE DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Autumn is the time of year we teach about pumpkins and the pumpkin life cycle. Teach your students all about the life cycle of a pumpkin with this set of adapted, leveled readers.
- Looking for an adapted book with real pictures about the pumpkin life cycle? Here you go!
- Looking for an adapted book about the history of the Teal Pumpkin? Here you go!
What is included?
• Level 1 - 6 page book with 3 comprehension questions (12 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 8 page book with 6 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
JUST ADDED: Digital Adapted Book for use in Google Drive/Google Slides for both Level 1 and Level 2.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Bind using a binding machine or binder ring.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Find more Adapted Books here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!