Also included in
- Save money and buy these two resources together to create an engaging year long activity! Over 40 classroom jobs or household chores with simplified descriptions highlighting what they do, the type of skills, and the tools or supplies needed for the job. Also comes with a symbol support task analysi$11.99$15.00Save $3.01
#homepacket Is your school shutting down due to the Corona Virus COVID19? To help relieve the stress of prepping materials for your students to take home, here are a few checklists of activity idea choice boards that students and their parents can choose from that practice independent living, vocational & leisure skills at home. Perfect for winter, spring, and summer breaks as well.
This comes with:
- 9 checklists
- Life skills Elearning list with some suggested websites
- Vocational Elearning list with some suggested websites
- 4 Chores Lists
- 2 Misc Life skills list
- 1 blank EDITABLE list (fill in your own activities)
- Each activity has a space for "date completed" and to state whether they liked the activity or not - great for assessment of student preferences!
- 4 visual choice boards
This resource is intended for high school & transition special education students, but can be used with most ages. Assign as appropriate for your students - may require parent help depending on their level!
You might also like:
Symbols used in this resource with permission from Crick Software - The SymbolStix symbols ©2010-2015 News-2-You, Inc and are used under contractual agreement. All rights reserved worldwide.
Before purchasing this product, please read the product description and check out the preview to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
★ HOW CAN YOU EARN TPT CREDITS?
Your feedback is valued as it helps me improve and create better resources! When you leave feedback, TpT rewards you with credits that you can use toward future purchases.
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET'S CONNECT:
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, updates, sales and freebies!