FREE Los Días de la Semana Task Cards | Free Spanish Days of the Week Activity
Also included in
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- Engage your Spanish 1 students with this amazing Spanish 1 MEGA bundle. It includes everything you need to get your Spanish 1 students learning Spanish grammar and vocabulary in fun and easy ways they will love. Your Spanish 1 students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with 134 excitinPrice $410.00Original Price $546.75Save $136.75
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! Fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 & 2 bundlPrice $599.99Original Price $942.25Save $342.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for Spanish days of the week, months of the year, and the date that you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of days, months, and the date in Spanish with these 13 easy-to-usePrice $41.75Original Price $52.25Save $10.50
Keep students engaged with these FREE Spanish days of the week vocabulary task cards! There are 12 different cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of los días de la semana. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like filling in the blank with the missing day of the week, re-writing grammatically incorrect sentences, answering multiple-choice questions, and responding to questions about days of the week in complete sentences. 15 ideas for using these in class are included!
Save 20% on all my other la fecha resources with the Spanish Days of the Week, Months, and Dates Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
• Student response sheet
• 12 different task cards
• Answer key
• 15 ideas for using task cards in Spanish class
These task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheets and answer. Makes for a great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 12 different ideas are included with this set!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
La Fecha Google Forms Assessment
Spanish Days, Months, and Dates Task Cards
Digital Task Cards for La Fecha - Days, Months, Dates in Spanish
Spanish Days, Months, and Dates Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Spanish Days, Months, Seasons, and Calendar Vocabulary Pesca (Go Fish) Game
La Fecha Digital Task Cards for Google Slides™
Present Tense Conversation Cards
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
These task cards are included in my discounted Spanish 1 Activities Mega Bundle which is 100+ engaging and fun resources for Spanish 1 at a savings of 25%! It can be found by clicking HERE!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my freebie!
La Profe Plotts