FREE MLA HANDBOOK (8TH EDITION)
Use this free MLA formatting (8th Edition) student handbook with the most important guidelines that students should follow when writing a research paper. You just need to print, use double sided photocopying, fold and you have a ready-made-booklet!
This Is Included In An English Student Handbook Bundle In My Store. Click Below!
ENGLISH STUDENT HANDBOOKS BUNDLE
• Fiction • Non-Fiction • Poetry • Drama • Speeches
• Figurative Language • Essays • MLA Formatting
Teaching Essays? CLICK HERE FOR ESSAY RESOURCES
The handbook covers the following topics:
• General Information
• Formatting Your First Page
• In-Text Citations (print and online)
• Short and Long Quotations
• Adding Words
• Omitting Words
• Dangers Of Not Citing Information (Plagiarism)
• Works Cited Detailed Information
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCE BUNDLE
POETRY RESOURCE BUNDLE - 290+ Pages!
© Presto Plans
Click HERE To Sign Up For 2 Weeks Of FREE English Bell Ringers