This is a FREE DOWNLOAD of a recording of my students singing the eight Character Traits below. This took place at the end of one of our Choral and Recorder Concerts. The entire student audience joined together to sing as a school body the Character Education songs we had worked on all year.
• Good Judgment
Since then I have written three more songs: Trustworthiness, Cooperation, & Citizenship. All 11 of these songs are listed as products on TPT.
• Each Character Education Song Kit is listed and sold individually.
• The Complete Character Education Song Kit contains all 11 songs.
Character Education Song Kit Package 11 SONG KITS
Each K-5th Character Education Song Kit contains:
• Words & Music: Melody line with Chords
• Songsheet with Lyrics only
• Easy Movement Suggestions for the song (simple hand movements with students standing in place.)
• 2 MP3 tracks – Vocal & Accompaniment - While this is not a professional studio recording, it will be very useful for non-music teachers as well as music teachers to sing along with their students.
Age Appropriate for:
Check out this FREE download to see the format that is used in each Character Education Kit.
FREE Character Education Song Kit RESPONSIBILITY
Each month I would have a discussion of the assigned trait while introducing our special "Character Education Song of the Month." This was a cooperative effort with our school Counselor in our school's K-5 Character Education program. I made the songs simple enough for Kindergarteners to learn most of each song while teaching them to all grades.
In K-2nd I would begin each class with the song for that month. Grades 3-5 would sing them a couple of times throughout the month and were always encouraged to “Help teach the song to younger siblings!”
Thanks for downloading the demo. I would appreciate your feedback.
Remember to collect your TPT credit to use on future purchases:
TpT credits are points which can be applied to future purchases to save you money. After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. You don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
Cover Page Graphics: