FREE Make a Musical Instrument Project | How to Make an Ocean Drum
Also included in
- Are you looking for Kodály style music reading songs to teach Do Re Mi So? This BUNDLE is the perfect solution with differentiated Orff arrangements and music activities for varied abilities and multiple grade levels. Your students will be actively engaged reading, singing, moving, and playing. SavePrice $15.50Original Price $19.75Save $4.25
- Do you need FUN activities to build your K-5 students' music literacy and performance skills? This Mega Bundle of Kodály Style Music Literacy Activities is perfect. Activities include reading ICONIC and STANDARD notation, games, playing Orff accompaniments, reading solfege and treble clef notes, andPrice $85.00Original Price $137.00Save $52.00
Do you need a FREE simple music project that can be completed in one class period? Your students will love this Make a Musical Instrument Project using commonplace materials. Making ocean drums is a perfect group or individual project. Pair ocean drums with any song or story about the sea for a soft, gentle accompaniment.
makes a perfect performance opportunity for your new ocean drums. Click on the link to preview this helpful, no-prep lesson.
Making an ocean drum is more of an art than a science. In this lesson, students will experiment with different combinations of containers and fill to create the perfect sound for their own unique instrument.
Enjoy this FREE, fun lesson with your students.
If you are looking for no-prep music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't pass up the resources below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi, So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.