Help children learn the alphabet sounds by singing verses to the tune of "Are You Sleeping." This FREE resource shows an introductory verse and lyrics with illustrations for each letter of the alphabet! Months of the year are also included.
USING THE RESOURCE
• Print 10 illustrated pages in black/white on standard paper.
• Fold pages in half and staple to make a mini book.
• Have students do activities related to each letter.
• This resource provides the foundation for letter sounds.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
Best resource ever!
Great technique for my struggling readers!
Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
KEY READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• NEW! Phonics Intervention Bundle for Parents and Tutors
• FREE Color Hints Poster
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
RESOURCES WITH 24 THEMATIC WORDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Frogs
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!.