PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I created this FREE Monthly Fluency Student Tracking Sheet just for you! Setting goals will help your students make big gains in their fluency. Because I believe setting goals is integral to student success, I wanted to make sure you had these too!
Here's how you can use these:
1. Select up to 10 passages you would like to use for the month. (You can use passages from any program with this freebie!)
2. Write the titles of the passages in the "Passage Title" box.
3. Make your class copies.
4. Give one copy to each student at the beginning of the month. Be sure you have a place where they store it so they can easily access it each day.
5. Have your students write their individual goals in the cell labeled, "Goal WRR." (Words Read Right)
6. Have your students record their words read right each day. On the 3rd day, you can also give your students comprehension questions or a quick assessment to check for understanding. You can have the students record how many questions they answered correctly.
7. Ask your students to look back at their goal and write whether or not they met it. Celebrate when goals are met, but be sure to let your students know that goals are not always met every time. I would also make sure I spoke with my kids about setting realistic goals, so they know how to set them each time they get a new passage.
Need Fluency Passages?
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com