Also included in
- Teaching Social Skills and Character Education with your students is often times more important then the educational piece. These are essential life skills! Many parents and teachers forget to teach this part. A class that lacks character and social skills will have a difficult time during the schoo$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
- Do you need help with classroom management? Do you want to be an effective teacher? This bundle is an entire classroom management system. It is designed to help you get started right away. It includes a social storybook for tattling, Listening Lessons, Behavior Management System that actually works,$8.00$11.25Save $3.25
You want to have Morning Meetings but don't know how to start or what to do? This FREE unit explains the idea of Morning Mornings and how they work. It also includes a free Respect Lesson to try out. Morning Meetings are referred to as Family Meetings in this unit, but they are the same thing! When you are a class for 10 ½ months, you become a family. Families talk to each other and listen to each other.
Family Meetings are a time where students and the teacher come together and make decisions, choices and talk about difficult issues together. Family meetings build the classroom community and are a necessity to leading a classroom that cares.
Included in this unit is a lesson on “Respect”. It is part of a larger "Respect" unit, the lessons are part of a building character unit and are designed to be done within the Family Meeting environment.
- Family Meeting Posters
- How to lead a family meeting
- Ideas for family meetings
- Rules for family meetings
- Sample Respect lesson with worksheet
I believe strongly in Character Education and feel that it is an untaught area in schools.
I created this Character Education Curriculum to help teachers out there be more effective in their delivery. There is no need to plan, do the research or create lessons, they are all done for you. There are currently 4 units completed in the curriculum.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey