PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Multi-Match cards engage students in mathematical thinking as they match numbers, models, expressions, and/or equations. Students of different abilities and/or languages can practice math together during fun, familiar card games. Download printable cards (available separately) or have students make cards with the templates in this updated guide, now including Spanish. The previous version of this guide was featured by TpT and has been downloaded more than 15,000 times. Guides are also free for Grades K-2 and Grades 6-8.
FEATURES OF GAMES GUIDE
• Instructions for four card games to play with any set Multi-Match cards
• A page to fold as a card storage pocket
• Suggestions for managing card sets on a bulletin board
• A list of available free and priced math card sets
• Handy instruction cards in English and Spanish
• A template for making your own card sets
SEE BELOW FOR CARD SETS (Great for math stations or small groups!)
The codes for each card set represent the grade, domain, cluster, and goal number in the free goals checklist available for each grade. HINT: Jot down these codes to use later as search terms.
GRADE 3 CARD SETS
GRADE 4 CARD SETS
GRADE 5 CARD SETS
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES: Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets), Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress. Questions are correlated to the student-friendly math goals.
This FREE resource took much time and energy to create. Feedback will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for looking and visit K-8 Math Sense again soon!