ABOUT THIS OVERVIEW
This listing is for an overview of the Phonics Intervention Bundle
at the Reading With Color
store. This set of resources is perfect for parents or tutors helping new or struggling readers of all ages. The entire bundle costs less than the typical cost for an hour of tutoring! The "Reading With Color" technique is very easy to use. Just trace vowels in one of five colors as clues for short vowels, long vowels, silent letters, and more. Learn more about individual resources by following the links below.
"Reading With Color" was invented by Elinor Boeke (1933-2016), a reading specialist who refined her method during many years of successfully tutoring struggling readers. Elinor also gave workshops to teach parents to use this method. Her daughter Angie, who has professional publishing experience, has edited and designed a Teacher's Guide that is easy for parents to understand. Angie has also created sequenced sets of word cards, games, mini books, and other resources based on her mother's method.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
Best resource ever!
Great technique for my struggling readers!
Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
ACTUAL BUNDLE INCLUDES THESE RESOURCES (372 Pages)
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• FREE: Color Hints Poster (Quick Reference Sheet)
• FREE: The Alphabet in Rhyme and Song
• Vowel Twist Cards (20 Sequenced Sets)
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
Angie has edited these phonics resources so they have the same high quality as the resources in her "K-8 Math Sense" store. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not happy, please send a private message and Angie will be happy to substitute math resources of equal value! Thanks for looking.