In light of the current situation, I know a lot of teachers are tasked with putting together packets to send home with children.
Many of you who use my resources in class may want to send home some of the printable activities for home practice. Sometimes, parents need a little guidance to help children with the reading and writing activities done in class. I hope that these letters help in communicating tips with parents.
You can also use these when students go away on vacation, or need to take an extended absence from school.
This packet includes:
- letters with tips for reading and writing with children
- letters that explain some of my resources, along with a freebie of each activity.
- ABC chart to help with spelling
- Activity Bingo sheet
- letters to cut out and use for building words
- goal sheet for kids to color as they complete activities
Hope this helps!