Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$121.29$173.21Save $51.92
- Look for activities and resources to teach the Periodic Table of Elements to simplify your lesson planning and keep your students engaged? A wide variety can be found in this cost-savings bundle. The activities and resources range covers the topics of an element to symbol recognition, placement on t$10.59$13.25Save $2.66
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$303.69$433.88Save $130.19
This no-prep Periodic Table chemistry activity, in print and digital format, engages students with practice labeling the categories of the periodic table. This up-to-date Periodic Table includes a full 7th period and groups labels 1-18. Choose between a Google Slides version or printable PDF that can be used as an assessment tool a group assignment, a homework assignment, or for early finishers.
✦ This is available in the costs-savings - and the - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers and digital practice and application ✦
Students will have an electronic and/or a hard copy of the periodic table to reference all year long! Categories include: Alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, transition metals, metalloids, halogens, noble gases, lanthanides, actinides, other metals (groups 13-16), and other nonmetals (groups 14-16)
Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you enjoy this freebie? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases > Free Downloads" under "My Account" on TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via ChemKateCk@gmail.com.