Tired of reading book summaries your students are forced to write? Try letting them write a Book Review instead. Persuasive Writing Activity - Write a Book Review contains details on what a book review is, how it is different than just a book summary, and the purpose of writing one. Your students will be writing confident book reviews in no time.
Persuasive Writing Activity - Write a Book Review contains 5 step-by-step directions on how to write a proper book review. This Persuasive Writing Activity also has the 5 steps in an outline for students to write their book review and also contains a lined book review paper without the outline for older students or differentiation. Your students will love you for it!
- 5 step-by-step directions on how to write a proper book review for students
- Outline paper with 5 step-by-steps directions included
- Outline paper without steps for older students
- Rubric with writing criteria
- All included in PDF format and Google Slides link
- Also includes a blog link to demonstrate completed Book Review
Grab yours today!
For personal use only. NOT allowed for commercial use.