Many times I have played games with late readers, or with little ones not yet reading ... every one wants to play but it is a little challenging. So, here is the answer ... All the cards are pictures! Empower all your children or students to play without having to ask someone else to read a card for them.
* 75 picture cards
* Instructions for Charades
* Instructions for Draw It/Sculpt It
* Instructions for 20 Questions
* Further activity ideas for gross motor, social/emotional and higher order thinking skills
* Pre-Readers (I have played with children as young as 2, but it depends on the skills and maturity of the child)
* Late Readers (Now everyone can play and no-one needs to be frustrated)
* Special Education, Speech and Occupational Therapy
* Home Education (Whole families can play together!)
You Can also Use these Games and Activities for Skills Practise and Review Including:
* Math Facts
* Upper and Lower Case Alphabet
* Days of the Week
* Months of the Year
* Continents,Oceans & Countries
* States & Territories
* Addition & Subtraction
* Multiplication & Division
* Mental Math
* Counting, Counting Forwards, Counting Backwards, Counting On
* Skip Counting
* Reading Fluency
* Sight Words
* Grammar Rules
* Translation for Languages other than English
* Test Prep/Exam Preparation
* Spelling Words, Lists & Rules
* Speech and Occupational Therapy (OT) Skills Practise
* Visual & Auditory Processing Therapies
* Science Principles, Rules and Facts
* Flash Cards
* Anything else you can think of!
Suitable for differentiation, visual learning, math and literacy centres (centers), special education (special needs) and more.
You can find more ideas and activities for little ones on my 'Peaceful Preschool'
If You Like This Resource You May Also Be Interested In More Preschool and Kindergarten/Prep/Foundation Resources:
FREE Images for Play Pack 1: Construction, Small World, Invitations to Play and More
FREE Images for Play Pack 1: Construction, Small World, Invitations to Play and MoreFREE Foot Prints for Play, Review and Skills Practise
FREE Picture Charades and Other Games for Pre Readers
Letter of the Week Bundle (Save 20% off the cost of Purchasing Individual Letter Packs)
FREE Sample Education Goals for Prep/Foundation Students
If you are homeschooling in Australia then you might find Sample Education Goals for Years Foundation/Prep through to Year 8
Like Freebies? Find all of my free resources here.
To Get the Most Value from my Store and my Resources:
Find lots of great ideas and extension activities
(almost all free) on Pinterest
Be the first to know about sales and freebies
, find out what goes on behind the scenes or message me with special requests
. and Instagram
Keep up to date with new releases and resource updates
(once you have purchased a resource then all updates are free!) by clicking on the green star near the top of this page.
Earn credits towards your next purchases
by leaving feedback on the resources you buy (click on the 'My TpT' dropdown menu, go to 'My Purchases' and then click on products to leave feedback.
Note for Australians:
Please note that the price for this resource is in US dollars. If you are from Australia the price will be converted when you go to make a purchase.