This NO PREP Pre-Primer Sight Words worksheet SAMPLE is great for early finishers, assessing taught skills, morning work, and homework. These worksheets are fun and engaging, as well as stimulating as they feature SIX different activities, including learning how to sign (American Sign Language).
This Pre-Primer Sight Words worksheet SAMPLE includes:
• 2 x Pre-Primer Sight Words Multi-Sensory Activity Worksheets
Each worksheet features SIX different activities, these include:
- Sign it (practice / learn sign language) (4 WORDS DO NOT HAVE A SIGN)
- Letter Formation (trace the letters in number order)
- Trace & Copy (trace the word and copy)
- Paste & Add (paste scrabble tiles and add the total)
- Box it (write the word)
- Cut it (cut the scrabble tiles out and unscramble)
- Find it (find the word in Zaner-Bloser, Manuscript, and Cursive - ONLY ON 4 WORKSHEETS TO REPLACE SIGN IT)
ELA STANDARDS: RF.K.1, RF.K.2, RF.K.3, RF.1.2, RF.1.3, L.2.3
• High quality PDF format.
Want the full resource?
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RESOURCE
This is a single license use - only for YOUR classroom, although not required - credit back to my TpT store is always welcome.
Thanks for visiting our store!
© 2016 by Zippadee Zazz. All Rights Reserved.