I made this material because as a Speech Language Therapist I often change my student's targets as they progress, but I was spending a lot of time making new games every time I changed the targets.
This is a 'just add your targets' kind of game. All you need to do is number your targets. Your targets may be SLT articulation cards, spelling words, maths problems, quiz questions etc.
LOW PREP TIME! All you need to do is cut once through the bingo cards and number your targets.
I have included a 'how to' guide for both an SLT situation and school classroom situation.
Additional Materials Needed:
- Dice (1 or 2 works)
- Targets/questions for your students.
- How to use this game for SLT tasks
- How to use this game with questions or flash cards in the classroom.
- 6 bingo boards that require 1 cut up the middle, or just fold them!
- A dice board (eliminating the need for bingo calling cards.)
- How to number your targets.
Suitable for black and white printing.
Suitable for all ages, including adults.
TO SEE A PREVIEW VIDEO GO HERE: https://youtu.be/vv2rIxv9F2Q