This is the first 4 pages of a product called "Revolutionary War Unit (Part 1)." You can purchase the ENTIRE product by clicking on My Products.
Description of ENTIRE Product:
29 pages of activities to supplement your American Revolutionary War Unit!
Fun Activities that will creatively engage every student in your class!
This unit covers the causes of the American Revolution.
(Purchase Part 2 of this unit by checking out my other products. Part 2 covers the events and people involved in the war.)
Some information that is covered:
- reasons why England taxed the colonies
- John Locke
- Declaration of Independence
- reasons why colonies were upset with England
- French and Indian War
- Proclamation of 1763
- ALL content can EASILY be changed to fit your specific lessons and standards.
This packet includes:
- Unit Overview (a simple sheet for parents to keep at home on the fridge that provides and overview of your unit)
- Detailed Teachers Notes to help you implement each activity.
- Colonies v. England Courtroom page
- Flip Pages activities
- Create-your-own brochure activity
- England v. Colonies Debate Activity
- Writing Activities (ties in Language Arts to your S.S. lesson)
- Vocabulary Quiz (given in two forms: multiple choice or matching)
- Study guide questions
- and MANY other worksheet and activities!
***All pages can be edited to fit your state's standards. Pages are currently aligned with VA Standards of Learning.
***You can also visit my store to see my Explorers Unit, Native Americans Unit, 13 Colonies Unit, and Part 2 of the Revolutionary War Unit.***
I love to find creative, inventive ways to teach and pass them along to other teachers. Check out my other products for more great tools!