FREE Ruby Bridges character traits product! This Ruby Bridges file contains three pages of character traits information/printables. It is perfect for use any time of year, and is particularly timely in February during Black History Month.
Page 1- Cover
Page 2- Explanation and list of character traits
Page 3- Graphic organizer (web) with six spaces to fill in Ruby's most prominent character traits.
Page 4- Writing activity
Page 5- A note about the Literature Unit available in my store
Page 6- Thank you
Are you interested in the entire Common Core aligned literature unit for Ruby Bridge's book, Through My Eyes? This 36 page pack includes the following: KWL chart, literature genre review, 5 pages of comprehension questions, writing a friendly letter, character traits, compare and contrast, writing activities, vocabulary, sequencing, kindness activity, and answer keys. You can find it here:
RUBY BRIDGES NON-FICTION LITERATURE UNIT
You may also be interested in these literature units:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.