**The Most Rigorous Novel Study Assessment Worksheets on the Market!**
This FREE SAMPLE (abridged) CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbook consists of 1 out of 5 chapter-based assessments designed to develop essential critical reading and evidence-based writing skills for the novel, "Charlotte's Web", by E.B. White.
As classroom teachers ourselves, we have seen how our CCSS-aligned Novel Study Assessment Worksheets developed our students' essential higher-order thinking skills and raised the standard of our reading and writing comprehension questions. We spend countless hours on designing and field-testing our CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbooks to ensure validity and reliability.
This CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbook includes:
- Cover Page / Table of Content
- Common Core Alignment Page
- 5 Chapter-Based Unit Planning Sections (1 out of 5 INCLUDED)
- 25 Selected-Response Questions (Rigorous Text-Dependent Questions) (5 out of 25 INCLUDED)
- 10 Constructed-Response Questions (Challenging Evidence-Based Literary Analysis Questions) (2 out of 10 INCLUDED)
- CCQ Holistic Scoring Rubric for EBCR Questions (NOT INCLUDED)
- Additional EBCR Sheets (NOT INCLUDED)
- Answer Key
All CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbooks divide award winning novels into 4-5 chapter-based unit planning sections. Our practical, classroom-ready workbooks provide Students with multiple opportunities to develop essential reading & writing skills and provide teachers with authentic student data needed to accurately guide future instruction.
Our primary focus is on designing the most rigorous, test-dependent questions on the market. All of our proven, field-tested questions develop every Reading: Literature skill and a majority of the Reading: Foundational, Reading: Informational, and the Writing skills within the Common Core State Standards.
We are sure that you will enjoy the results of this CCQ workbook!
Bundle Packages Available on our Website: www.commoncorequestions.org
Visit US on Pinterest for our Compilation of Resources: http://pinterest.com/commoncoreqs/