PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This package includes two ruler grids marked in inches (6 & 10 parts per inch). These grids are carefully designed with shaded lines so that students' drawings will be easy to see on the grids. This is a FREE SAMPLE file. For a complete set of 15 grids for halves through tenths of inches and halves through fifths of centimeters, see this Ruler Grids resource.
• Grids have dark gray lines for inches.
• Lighter lines on each grid show fractional parts.
• Labels along top edge of page show inches.
• Labels along the bottom edge show the total parts.
• Measuring lengths in fractions of inches
• Drawing models for fraction and decimal operations
• Drawing diagrams for area and perimeter
• Creating charts and graphs
• Drawing scale models
RELATED GAMES FOR FRACTIONS AND MEASUREMENT
The four-digit code stands for the grade, domain, cluster, and math goal. Hint: Jot down the codes in your lesson plan book to use as TpT search terms later when you want to find appropriate games quickly.
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
MORE POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
This FREE resource took time and energy to create. Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated. Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!