Receptive, Expressive Language, and Articulation Packet (RELAP): BACK TO SCHOOL set
The contents of this preschool speech and language packet include:
• 17 page booklet with pictures of 15 different novel back to school items. Research has proven that Young children with low level vocabulary and those with Apraxia demonstrate improved skills with simple repetition tasks. (Similar to books such as Brown Bear, Brown Bear (by Eric Carle). It will allow them to remember targeted vocabulary and practice 1-3 syllable words after a repetitive sentence starter. What do you see/ I see a _____).
• 15 WH-Questions with picture choices: Black and white with visual choices.
• Cariboo picture cards (Black/ White & Color): To be used with the famous game or however you choose to use the cards).
• Back to School LOTTO (6 pages): (Tip: Use the Lotto coloring sheet(s) with the WH- Questions as reinforcement).
• “What’s in the School” articulation color and cut pages: /p, b, m, f, k, g, s/: My kids love to stuff their pictures, cards, etc. into stuff! Your kids can color and practice their targeted speech sounds on the lunch boxes or notebooks. Afterwards, they can cut the lunch boxes or notebooks out and place them in the school. These worksheets are great for them to take home and practice.
• School Accompaniment/ Reinforcement Ideas for Therapy Sessions: Ideas to stretch your lessons out for over 2 weeks (4-5 sessions).
• Back to School Foldable Coloring Book
• Back to School Labeling/ Identification Progress Monitoring Chart: Typical goals for most of my preschoolers working on vocabulary in themes revolve around them being able to identify and describe a certain amount of things over a course of time (4 out of 5 trials/ 3 out of 5 trials). This is a quick, streamlined way for me to keep data of what they actually know. I sometimes lay each color picture out on the table ask them to either identify or label the associated vocabulary. You can use the WH- QUESTION picture cards or related prompts to gather information as well.
Thanks for stopping by my store!
Marissa Moody- (The 'Peech Teacher)