Also included in
- Integrate STEM in your classroom all year!Engage your students in a fun and unique way! STEM Projects are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperatively in small groups and growing on their own. Each STEM challenge begins with a letter written to students explaining a problem they must sol$100.00$193.50Save $93.50
- Integrate STEM and Literacy in your classroom all year with READ ALOUD STEM Volume One! Everything you need to be the Master STEM Teacher at your school! Awaken imagination and creativity all year. Students learn coding, engineering, explore real world problems, learn about STEM role models, pioneer$100.00$158.00Save $58.00
- Integrate STEM and Literacy in your classroom all year with READ ALOUD STEM Volume 2! Awaken imagination and creativity all year. Students learn coding, engineering, explore real world problems, learn about STEM role models, pioneers, inventors, and more! This collection of STEM Projects focuses on$90.00$140.00Save $50.00
Integrate STEAM / STEM in your classroom.
This catalog showcases all of the Carly and Adam's STEAM / STEM Activities organized by which months you can use them.
Integrate STEM, Writing, and Literacy in your classroom!
Engage students with a real world STEM activity where they learn about how engineering works. Students design, build, and test their own flying machine to glide Rosie down a zip line.
The Engineering Design Process:
In this STEM activity, students follow the six step Engineering Design Process: Ask, Imagine, Plan, Create, Experiment, Improve.
Connect to a Read Aloud: Rosie Revere Engineer by Andrea Beaty
This STEM Project is a companion activity to Rosie Revere Engineer by Andrea Beaty. It's an amazing book to help your students discover how the Engineering Design Process works!
After completing the flying machine STEM project, a writing activity is included for students to write a fictional narrative about Rosie and her flying machine.
Aligns to Common Core and NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards)!
- Pipe Cleaners
- Fishing Line, Ribbon, or String
- Popsicle Sticks
- Binder Clips
- Rosie Revere Engineer by Andrea Beaty (Recommended)
- Teacher Instructions (with example photos)
- Student STEM Journal
- Student Instructions
- Vocabulary Words
- Engineering Design Process Worksheets
- Fictional Narrative Writing Extension
- CCSS Standards
- NGSS Standards
- TpT Digital Version for Google Classroom
To use Easel for Distance Learning, select "Open in Easel" on this listing. Works with computers, laptops, chromebooks, ipads, and tablets.
This resource is designed for:
Amazing resource for STEM club, STEM teachers, Librarians, Makerspaces, and Elementary Teachers who want to create a hands-on educational environment in their classroom!