Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with this fun shamrock craftivity. Your students will reflect on the symbolism behind the leaves of a 4-leaf clover: hope, faith, love, and luck.
What do I get?
• a picture how-to guide to putting it together (it's simple!)
• a front and a back.
• one writing prompt / sentence starter on each leaf for students to complete
That's it. A simple, no prep craft that's ready to go! All you have to do is print.
You may also like:
• St. Patrick's Day Lapbook
• Illustrated March Writing Prompts
• Saint Patrick's Day Activity Packet
• St. Patty's Day ELA and Math Centers
• All About Shamrocks Flip Flap Book
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!