April 22 is Earth Day and also Jelly Bean Day! This resource has a fun jelly beans theme and includes unique phonics bingo cards that can be printed or used on digital devices. It's great for SPED, ELL, and readers who struggle with vowel sounds.
• Instructions for Phonics Bingo
• Color Hints Chart
• Short Printable Jelly Beans Passage
• Small Word Cards Page (Print/Digital)
• 3 Unique Bingo Cards (Print/Digital)
• For larger sets of bingo cards, see the resources below.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
• My low readers began doing better and my higher readers took off ...
RELATED BINGO RESOURCES
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels)
• Snack-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards):Jelly Beans
, and Pretzels
• Animal-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards): Kangaroos
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• THEMES: Foods
, Numbers and Shapes
, and School Supplies
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
• FREE 40-Day Plan: The Magic of Color Hints
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Vowel Twist Cards for Reading Intervention (20 Sequenced Sets of Words/Pictures)
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!