You will be amazed at how much faster kids can sound out words when they see color hints and know which vowel sound to say. This FREE resource has a kittens theme and it's great for SPED, ELL, and struggling readers. Kids will learn to sound out 24 words from a short reading passage as they play bingo. Kids can simply tap a touch screen to display checkmarks on the bingo cards. Use this bingo game and others to help kids gain confidence.
• Instructions for Phonics Bingo
• Color Hints Chart
• Short Printable Passage About Kittens
• Small Word Cards Page (Print/Digital)
• 3 Unique Bingo Cards (Print/Digital)
• For larger sets of bingo cards, see the resources below.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
• My low readers began doing better and my higher readers took off ...
RELATED BINGO RESOURCES
• Related Class Set of 32 Print/Digital Bingo Cards About Kittens
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels)
• Snack-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards):Jelly Beans
, and Pretzels
• Animal-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards): Kangaroos
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• THEMES: Foods
, Numbers and Shapes
, and School Supplies
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
• FREE 40-Day Plan: The Magic of Color Hints
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Vowel Twist Cards for Reading Intervention (20 Sequenced Sets of Words/Pictures)
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!