PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You will be amazed at how much faster kids can sound out words when they see color hints and know which vowel sound to say. This FREE resource has a kittens theme and it's great for SPED, ELL, and struggling readers. Kids will learn to sound out 24 words from a short reading passage as they play bingo. Kids can simply tap a touch screen to display checkmarks on the bingo cards. Use this bingo game and others to help kids gain confidence.
• Instructions for Phonics Bingo
• Color Hints Chart
• Short Printable Passage About Kittens
• Small Word Cards Page (Print/Digital)
• 3 Unique Bingo Cards (Print/Digital)
• For larger sets of bingo cards, see the resources below.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• My low readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
• This method is much easier than I expected it to be.
DOLCH SIGHT WORD BINGO BUNDLES
THEMATIC BINGO RESOURCES
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels).
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources.