Also included in
- Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice building and reading CVC words with short vowel sounds? These preloaded, ready-to-use Seesaw activities (digital) and printable task cards give you 2 engaging phonics center options. Save yourself precious time and plan for in-person and d$9.00$15.00Save $6.00
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice building and reading CVC words with short a sounds? This FREE, preloaded, ready-to-use Seesaw activity will give your students a digital option for practicing phonics skills. Save yourself precious time and plan for in-person and distance hybrid learning with these easy-to-use activities!
►►►This free resource is a sample of my Short A CVC Seesaw resource.
- A PDF with a link to a preloaded Seesaw activity with 2 pages
- Page 1: Match Pictures to Short A CVC Words
- Page 2: Spell the Short A CVC Words
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders