FREE Short Essay Questions for New York Regents: Industrial Era
The New Framework for the New York State Regents now includes Each Short-Essay includes a document set and task. Use this product to help your students practice and prepare!
Includes Short-Essay Questions (SEQs) from the Unit: Industrialization and Urbanization (1870-1920)
- Short Essay Question 1: Cities
- Short Essay Question 1: Industrialists
- Short Essay Question 1: Tenements
- Short Essay Question 1: Working Conditions/Unions
- Short Essay Question 2: Muckrakers
- Short Essay Question 2: Nativism
- Short Essay Question 2: Trustbusting
To help students organize their writing, these GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS can be helpful to analyze both Document Set 1 and Document Set 2.
CLICK HERE for entire Short Essay Question bundle (55 Document Sets) covering ALL units, complete with two Graphic Organizers and Essay Writing tips!
Additional Short Essays are also sold separately by unit:
- Colonial Foundations
- Constitutional Foundations
- Expansion, Nationalism, Sectionalism
- Post Civil War Era
- Industrialization and Urbanization (free download)
- Rise of American Power
- Prosperity and Depression
- World War II
- Cold War
- Social and Economic Change/Domestic Issues
Reminder: The Short Essay Bundle includes document sets from all of the units listed above plus the graphic organizers and essay writing tips.
If you find this product beneficial please give it a rating!