Preview this file of short vowel sound activities and give your students practice for the short a vowel sound. This sample includes these items for the short a vowel sound:
- Color the pictures that have the short vowel sound
- Write the missing short vowel sound to make a word
- Use the beginning sounds of pictures to find the 'code' word
- Color the circles to make a word and then write the word
- Cut and Paste the correct pictures for the vowel sound
- Read the short vowel word and draw a picture in the box
- Write the short vowel word under the picture
Check out the complete workbook here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out my blog!
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE reference dictionary for your kids!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on FaceBook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on YouTube!