This craft + therapy activity (craftivity) is perfect for creating shared experiences during the winter holiday season. Target speech-language therapy goals for younger elementary students in Spanish and English including:
- Following directions to create a gingerbread craft (visuals included)
- Sequencing and retelling steps to create the craft (personal event narrative)
- Naming spices, winter clothing and body parts with the use of sensory cues (visual, olfactory, tactile)
- Categorizing spices, winter clothing, and body parts
- Describing spices, winter clothing, and body parts
Black and white version included.