Also included in
- States and Capitals Games Bundle includes six products with games for learning the United States names, locations, capitals, and abbreviations. 50 States Showdown is the most challenging game; the easiest way to teach the states and capitals is region by region. All of the games below include full d$12.95$21.75Save $8.80
Southwest Region Showdown is based on a popular and highly effective cooperative learning strategy that actively engages all students. The game can be played as a whole class, in centers, with partners, or within cooperative learning teams. Directions for three variations of the game are included, along with numbered maps, task cards, and answer keys. This product also includes an optional Southwestern States Study Guide you can have your students complete prior to playing the game. You’ll find color and black & white options for the game directions and numbered map.
Get Started Learning the 50 States and Capitals, Region by Region!
The Southwest is a great place to start teaching the 50 states and capitals because there are only four states in the region. The study guide will be easy to complete, and the three review games will move quickly which will give your students the confidence they'll need to tackle the other four regions. After your students finish all five study guides and play the games for each region, they’ll be ready for the ultimate states and capitals challenge, 50 States Showdown!
⭐ Save over 30% with the States & Capitals Games Bundle ⭐
If your students like the games in Southwest Region Showdown, they'll LOVE these other States and Capitals Showdown Games! All of the products listed below are available on TpT alone or as a part of my States and Capitals Games Bundle. Click the links below to preview each product, and if you like them all, you’ll save 30% by purchasing the States and Capitals Games Bundle !
⭐ Northeast Region Showdown
⭐ Southeast Region Showdown
⭐ Western Region Showdown
⭐ Midwest Region Showdown
⭐ 50 States Showdown
Your Feedback is Appreciated!
If you like this freebie, please click the Comments and Ratings tab below to rate it and leave feedback. Although I am not able to respond to all comments, your feedback is important to me. Thanks! ~ Laura Candler
Connect with Laura Candler!
• To be notified by TpT when Laura adds new items, click the green star above.
• Like Laura's Teaching Resources Facebook page.
• Follow Laura's Pinterest Boards.
• Click HERE to sign up for email updates and exclusive freebies!