Free Spanish Christmas and Reyes Magos Crossword Puzzle.
*** Like this freebie? Catch our next Flash Giveaway coming this week. *** How does this work?
Follow us by clicking the green star under our store name. You will get an email when we post our Flash sale freebie. It will be free for the first 48 hours only. Don't miss it!
This 29 word crossword puzzle focuses primarily on the Spanish traditions surrounding the arrival of Los Reyes Magos, the Three Wise Men. Los Reyes Magos bring gifts on the night of January 5th so children find them on January 6th, the day the Three Wise Men arrived in Bethlehem. A few words related to Christmas are included for comparing the holidays.
This puzzle includes:
1. A 29 word crossword with English word clues. Students write the Spanish words in the puzzle.
2. An easier version of the above crossword (some letters are filled in).
3. A full answer key.
4. Printable word strips - four to a page - for students that need a little extra help.
5. A one page PDF slide of some of the key concepts for Los Reyes Magos.
6. A free link to a Quizlet list that includes more general terms about Spanish Holidays in the winter.
Follow us by clicking the green star under our store name.
Thank you and happy holidays!