FREE Speech Therapy Halloween Idioms Figurative Language Worksheets Task Cards
Also included in
- These speech therapy activities for Fall and Halloween articulation, language, comprehension, social skills, and grammar are a complete bundle with boom cards, worksheets, and book companions that provide you with printable and digital lessons forarticulationsocial inferencesasking questionsstory coPrice $39.96Original Price $61.15Save $21.19
Are you looking for free language arts Halloween worksheets and task cards to reinforce idioms and figurative language in your speech therapy and ELA instruction? Look no further than this freebie!
Students will use the task cards to match the idiom to the meaning. This can be done in isolation or through a game. Worksheets are included for the students to then use the idiom in the context of a sentence to demonstrate their understanding.
This game is ideal for speech therapy, ELA, and English language learners. Use this idiom freebie for direct instruction in literacy centers and small groups.
- Printable worksheets
- 16 pairs of Idioms and Meaning Cards
- 1 blank set for your to customize
REASONS YOU NEED THIS AMAZING PRODUCT:
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s FREE!
- Targets figurative language in a fun way!
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s fun and engaging!
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Direct Instruction
- Reinforcement activity
- Memory Game
- Small Group Work
- Literacy Centers
- Independent Practice
☀ Digital and Print Halloween Candy Corn Conjunctions Sentences Speech Therapy
☀ Halloween Sentences Listening Comprehension Grammar Speech Therapy Boom Cards
☀ Halloween Thanksgiving Similarities and Differences Speech Therapy Boom Cards
☀ Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat Language Companion Halloween Speech Therapy
Follow my STORE for more amazing products!
Become a VIP at slpmadness.com to receive exclusive freebies and emails
Remember to leave feedback on your purchases for TpT credits so you can earn credits towards future purchases.
I would love to see you using my products in action. If you post on IG, be sure to tag me.