FREE Spring and Summer Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Speech and Language
Not Grade Specific
Take speech and language outside this spring! Perfect for mixed groups!
Look for bugs, plants, and more with this fun outdoor scavenger hunt! Go on a mini adventure and check off each item as it's found.
With the leveled options, you can choose between:
- Color pictures with the word underneath (find a ladybug + picture of a ladybug )
- Black & white pictures with the word underneath (find a ladybug + picture of a ladybug )
- Word only (find a ladybug)
- Text descriptions of items (find something green).
This activity can easily be used with mixed groups using the two companion pages. It's recommended the two pages be printed front to back to target an array of skills:
- Answering WH- Questions
- Sentence Formulation
If you like this resource, you might also like:
- Fall Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Speech and Language
- Winter Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Speech and Language
- Back To School Speech Therapy Worksheets: Scavenger Hunt
Have a question? Email me!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.