These 5 free interactive summer themed surveys are perfect for the end of the year or even the beginning of the year! Your students will survey 10 friends, tally their votes on a tally chart and use the data from the tally chart to create a picture graph.
- Which Summer fruit do you like? (watermelon or strawberry)
- Which frozen treat do you like? (ice cream or popsicle)
- What will you do this Summer? (stay home or go on vacation)
- Would you rather go camping or fishing?
- Would you rather swim at the beach or in a pool?
I hope your students enjoy conducting these surveys!
Please be sure to provide feedback and follow me for updates, sales and more products to come. Simply click on the green star next to my profile picture.
Email me at email@example.com
if you have any questions.
Other products you may be interested in:
It's Survey Time! ~ Collecting, Organizing and Analyzing Data for First Graders
Summer ELA Printables
Summer Math Printables