PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These varied summer writing prompts are both challenging and engaging!
This FREE SAMPLE from my 30-Day Writing Challenge for 3rd and 4th graders contains 3 days of writing material for your students.
In the full product, there are 30 different writing activities (2 sheets per activity, created to be copied back-to-back and bound into a book, if you choose). For a total of 60 writing pages, you will see the following activities:
These writing activities are purposeful and fun. Students will find that completing all of them is challenging, but rewarding.
You can find the FULL PRODUCTS HERE (choose your grade level):
You may also be interested in these products for your students:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.