Algebra 1 * Pre-Algebra * Intro to Algebra
*Systems of Equations By Inspection * Simultaneous Equations * Solving Systems of Equations
*Reciprocal Learning * Students Teach Students * Partner Activity * Partner Problems
Reciprocal learning is a partner activity that reinforces learning by creating partnerships in which students coach their partner through problems. Students work in pairs as a player and a coach. The coach has the player's answers and helps the player complete the worksheet. This is a great activity to review material or practice for a test.
*Included in This Resource*
- Full color worksheets and instructions with and without name places
- B/W worksheets and instructions with and without name places
- "Scratch" page where student can show additional work
- Answer key
- PPT slide
*How To Use This Lesson*
1. Place students into pairs and provide them with instructions.
2. Instruct Player A to work through the problems on his or her sheet as the Coach uses the answers to help Player A solve the problems.
3. Help the coach, not the player, if any problems arise.
4. Have students switch roles.