Also included in
- By itself, The Letter Sounds Made Simple Program offers parents, teachers, and specialists an uncomplicated way to provide multisensory reading intervention for struggling readers in grades 1-6. Bundled with additional resources, the program is an even more powerful tool. If you help students who h$77.00$122.00Save $45.00
If you’re a parent, teacher, or specialist in education helping struggling readers in grades 1-6, I invite you to take The Letter Sounds Made Simple Program for a test drive.
Yes, effective, simple, multisensory reading intervention tools do exist, even for the most difficult to reach students, even if you’ve tried a gazillion other strategies before.
Dyslexic learner? Perfect. Letter recognition challenges play a huge role in reading difficulties.
Not dyslexic? No problem. Letter Sounds Made Simple workbooks and instructor training help close many hidden reading gaps.
The two instructor-guided workbooks in the program (sold separately) are not complicated. They allow students to experience success right away. And, because of that quick progress, students tend to look forward to reading intervention time.
What's included in this FREE TRAINING AND TEST DRIVE:
- Instructor Video Training
- A Printable Sample of Workbook Level 1, Lesson 1
The Instructor Video Training (20-Minutes)
The Letter Sounds Made Simple Training teaches much more than how to help students proceed through the workbook pages in the most efficient, effective, and engaging way.
It does more than help instructors begin quickly and with confidence. It offers valuable takeaways for anyone wishing to help students with learning differences break through their reading difficulties.
- Which crucial step must come first before any reading intervention efforts will actually stick
- Where phonemic awareness fits into the big picture of effective reading intervention (plus what phonemic awareness is)
- What sound-symbol association is and how to know if your child or student needs to work on this
- Why sound-symbol association can be so complicated for some students
- How to best implement The Letter Sounds Made Simple Program at home, in the classroom, or via distance learning / teletherapy
- How to elevate the multisensory component of the program for an even greater impact
The Printable Sample
While the very first lesson from Workbook Level 1 may, on the surface, appear too simplistic for some struggling 5th or 6th-graders, keep in mind that all lessons build upon the lessons before them. As students progress through the program, they master more and more letter sounds. You'll likely discover some letter sounds that you didn’t realize your learner had trouble with.
Also included with the free sample are links to more information, should you wish to go further.
I hope this free training and free sample help you decide if The Letter Sounds Made Simple Program is a good fit for you and your learner(s).
Note: If you watch this training and discover your learner needs help with phonemic awareness, please learn about phonemic awareness training first, before diving into the complete Letter Sounds Made Simple program.
© 2022 Inner Pieces Gallery. Not for commercial use. Available for personal or single classroom use only. (School libraries, specialist classrooms, single homeschool and teletherapy included as “single classroom.”)