As a first grade teacher, our grade level prepped this journal at the beginning of the year and used as our monthly writing prompt. We were able to keep record of how much progress each student made and it was amazing to watch! Have fun and use the pages however you see fit.
*I suggest gluing your choice cover on construction paper, laminating it, then stapling the desired pages in.
This 26 page product contains:
-Different covers so teacher can choose his/her preference
-"My School Journal" Cover in B&W and in color (Boy and girl
- "This is Me in Kindergarten" Cover Choice
- "This is Me in First Grade" Cover Choice
- "This is Me in Second Grade" Cover Choice
Pages of journal include:
- This is Me on the First Day of School with illustration box and
primary lined paper
- This is Me on the Last Day of School with illustration box and
primary lined paper and plain lined paper depending on teacher's
- "This is Me..." for each month of the year with primary lined
- One blank template with illustration box and primary lined
-One blank paper with primary lines and one paper with plain
lines for teacher use if needed.