PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Help inspire future engineers!
This fantastic resource guides students through the process of researching, designing, and building their own tower out of newspaper. Clear and informative instructions are included along with design examples, scientific explanations, and Tips & Tricks! I do this project every year when we study forces in Science. My students absolutely love it!
This resource can be used as a contest where students are challenged to build the highest tower possible in a set amount of time. Certificates for Tallest Tower and Most Innovative Design are included. A 2-page Student Write-up Booklet is also included. Can be done individually or in groups.
- Materials Needed
- Procedure (Research, Design, Construction, Measurement)
- Extension Activities
- A Note To Teachers (Tips and Tricks)
- Scientific Explanation
- Example Designs
- Student Example & Tower Designs
- Student Research Notes Page
- Student Design Page
- Student Write-up Booklet (2 Pages)
- Tallest Tower Certificate
- Most Innovative Design Certificate
Thanks so much,
We really appreciate all the feedback we receive. Your feedback helps make our products better.
WE OFTEN PROVIDE FREEBIES TO OUR FOLLOWERS
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!