FREE Turkeys to Color! Great for Thanksgiving & Anytime in Fall! Print & Digital
Enjoy these I Heart Coloring Turkeys. They are perfect for Thanksgiving. Use them to calm your class, at indoor recess, as rewards for a job well done, or just for fun. So much fun, you might want to color one yourself!
- 3 Turkey Coloring Pages
- Housed on Minds-in-Bloom.com, a safe and ad-free website
TIPS FOR USING THIS RESOURCE:
- Great for calming your class
- Indoor Recess
- Rewards for a job well done
- Just for fun!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
✏️ "I tried this out on my 2nd grade grandson, he loves to color. He decided to color the turkey in sections like a rainbow. He then wrote a story to go with the turkey. I will be using this with 5th grade this fall, I expect a wide variety of colors and patterns to be discovered...some planned and some by accident. I love this type of color page myself, and for upper elementary students, this gives them a break good to use following a major test!" -Debra O.
✏️ "My students really enjoy coloring these around Thanksgiving. That put them in the hallway with colored pumpkins and create a beautiful scene." -Kimberly G.
✏️ "Wonderful art activity! The students would work on this project when they finished their daily assignments. The final project was beautiful!" -Janine J.
Looking for more coloring resources like this one?
Check out our complete line of resources!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Paragraph of the Week 3-5
- Close Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Book Projects for Any Book
- Who Freed the Fish? Mystery Readers Theater
- 4th Grade Flipped Classroom Year-Long Math
- Reading Posters BUNDLE
- Brain Breaks
- Would You Rather Questions
- Math Brain Teasers
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
This artwork was hand-drawn and copyrighted by Rachel Lynette. This resource is for personal and single classroom use only. You may not alter, redistribute, or sell any part of this resource. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom