A fun and challenging activity to help kids learn or reinforce the two times table. Cut and Paste the two times tables and dividing by two.
I made this with my autistic kids in mind because they love maths and need fine motor practice, my non-autistic kids loved this activity just as much!
*** Click here! Worksheets for every Times Tables 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11 and 12
- Cut and Paste - Flower Times Table
- Cut and Paste - Super Kid Times Table
- Cut and Paste - Flower Division
- Cut and Paste - Super Kids Division
- Bookmarks Times Table - Super Kids
- Bookmarks Division - Super Kids
Using different coloured paper for each page provides the kids with a fun and colourful way to search for their answers and paste them on two different sheets, flower with twelve petals and a super kid sheet.
A big thanks to the following sellers on TPT for their products:
Clipart: Monster Wrangler Mike
Fonts: Hello Fonts
Clipart: The Candy Class
Borders: Paula Kim Studio and Dancing Crayon Designs