This is a simple, fun Venn diagram created to go along with my Hot Chocolate Mini Activity Pack (coming soon!). Great for homeschooling or a classroom (see ideas for both below).
- Place in a winter related center and let kids write their names inside when they arrive at that center. Discuss the graph at the end of the week.
- Complete as a small group fun activity.
- Send home for homework and then meet to discuss AND bar graph the results of the entire class.
- Interview family and friends (at home or over the phone or via e-mail) and fill in the diagram accordingly.
- Allow your child to ask people about their preferences quickly while running errands (friendly post office worker, cashier, etc.) and fill in the diagram accordingly. Discuss results together as a family at dinner or family time.
Freebie is offered under Scrappin Doodle license #TPT96882
THESE FILES ARE FOR SINGLE CLASSROOM OR SINGLE FAMILY HOMESCHOOL USE ONLY AND MAY NOT BE SHARED/USED IN MULTIPLE CLASSROOMS OR LARGE HOMESCHOOLING GROUPS WITHOUT MY WRITTEN AND SIGNED CONSENT.
Copyright The Nature of Grace:
All pages, documents, photographs, files, contained in this digital download are the property of The Nature of Grace and may not be changed, manipulated, adapted, etc. in any way, shape, or form without first contacting me in written form and receiving written and signed consent from me.